ADT 7100 Dicing Saw/Processes/Glass
|This page has not been released yet.
|About this Process
|ADT 7100 Dicing Saw
|Glass, Fused Silica, Quartz
After loading your recipe with Define Job, Check your recipe for the correct Blade Type, Wafer Shape (Circular or Rectangular), Wafer Diameter (circular), Y and X dimension (rectangular), Wafer Thickness, Depth and Index (the distance between cuts).
|Up to 2 mm with a new blade
|ADT 00777-1030-008-QKP or ADT 00777-1045-008-QKP
- Kerf width is typically 230 µm.
- A small amount of chipping with the ADT 00777-1030-008-QKP blade. Wear rate will be higher.
- A larger amount of chipping with the ADT 00777-1045-008-QKP blade.
- When cutting wafers thicker than 1 mm you should should use a thicker blade such as 00777-1045-010-QKP. Create a helpdesk ticket for help selecting a blade to order.
- The total thickness of the wafer plus all other layers may be no more than 2 mm when using a new blade with the 4B785-4200-000 flange.
- To keep the blade wear rate low, it is best to cut no more than 500 µm per pass.
- When cutting wafers thicker than 500 µm, please add more passes to your recipe as needed.
- Flange size should be selected for the minimum blade exposure necessary to cut your wafer, with allowance for clearance and blade wear. See the SOP for flange selection based on wafer thickness.