Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
Aluminum is a metal that is a silvery-white, soft, non-magnetic and ductile in the boron group.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material. If this is a substrate, refer to what tool/process restrictions there may be and possibly remove the following sub-sections.
- Acid Bench 12 - maintained tank
- Acid Bench 73 - Beaker
- Acid Bench 80 - Beaker
- LAM 9400
- Aluminum is a commonly deposited metal in the lab. It has a high reflectivity for optical devices.
- Wet etching
- Wet etching can be used to etch aluminum using Aluminum Etch at Acid Bench 12, Acid Bench 73, and Acid Bench 80.
- Reactive ion etching
- The profilometer can be used to measure the thickness of your deposition.
- Etch rates for micromachining processing https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/546406
- Etch rates for micromachining processing-Part II https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/1257354