The pages listed in this category are templates
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Date-computing templates based on current time]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Date-computing templates based on current time]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Various utility templates used to compute dates and time values.
Despite their internal design, they are built for maximum reusability in various contexts, so the syntax to use them is very simple, and each of these templates is documented with examples of use and return values. These templates will be useful for auto-categorization, or for creating navigation panels in articles whose name include date elements.
Pages in category "Date-computing templates based on current time"
This category contains only the following page.