The pages listed in this category are templates
This category is for templates that state that pages (usually articles) or parts of them are disputed.
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Dispute templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Dispute templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category is for templates that flag some kind of dispute with regard to article content. For talk page notices that serve a similar purpose with regard to discussions, project pages and other non-article, Wikipedia-internal material, see Category:Notice and warning templates.
Is the article actually worthy of inclusion?
Before placing templates on a page it is worthwhile to cast a critical eye over the page to determine whether it should in fact be included in Wikipedia. Some articles can be tagged for speedy deletion or nominated as an article for deletion.
Pages in category "Dispute templates"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.