The pages listed in this category are templates
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Documentation shared content templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Documentation shared content templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category is for sub-templates that are used as transclusions of stock pieces of shared documentation content, in the /doc pages of more than one template.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Documentation shared content templates"
This category contains only the following page.