The pages listed in this category are meant to be infobox
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Infobox templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Infobox templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Infobox templates are templates that provide standardized information across related articles. Infoboxes may be "freeform" or partially automated based on parameters.
The use of infoboxes is neither required nor prohibited for any article. Whether to include an infobox, which infobox to include, and which parts of the infobox to use, is determined by the editor for each individual article. Some boilerplates include infoboxes by default. Check individual infoboxes below for parameter/usage details.
Pages in category "Infobox templates"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.