The pages listed in this category are templates
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Request templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Request templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category is for templates that may be used on an article talk page to request that something be done with an article (add climate data, add a photo, add an infobox, etc.). Templates listed in this category are similar to Category:Cleanup templates but used on talk pages instead of articles.
Pages in category "Request templates"
This category contains only the following page.