EVG 620 Bond Aligner
|EVG 620 Bond Aligner|
|Sample Size||100 mm, 150 mm|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
The EVG 620 Bond Aligner is a wafer aligner designed to align wafers before bonding in the EVG 510 or EVG 520IS. It can align both 100 mm and 150 mm wafers. The alignment is performed using micrometers in the X, Y and theta directions to align the bottom of the top wafer to the bottom of the lower wafer. The tool accepts the chuck from the EVG 510 or EVG 520IS and clamps the wafer with a bond-align glass around it's perimeter. This assembly can then be loaded directly into the EVG 510 or EVG 520IS for bonding.
- None at this time.
- 5 µm min alignment resolution
- Grab image alignment
- Cross hair alignment
- Transparent alignment
- 100 mm chuck
- Can also align 150 mm wafers on 100 mm chuck
- Large range of depth of field, can focus on the backside of the top and bottom wafers.
- 100 & 150 mm wafers
This tool has an incomplete or incorrect approved material list.
The EVG 620 Bond Aligner is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
This tool is used to align wafers that are going to be bonded in the EVG 510 or the EVG 520IS. There are currently no specific processes defined. Please create a Helpdesk ticket to discuss any specific process needs with a tool engineer.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
Once a month the tool is inspected and cleaned. There is no user authorized maintenance for this tool. Please create a helpdesk ticket if it is not working as expected.