Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station
|Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station|
|Sample Size||pieces up to 6" wafers|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
The Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station is a system that allows for electrical testing of structures using high precision micro manipulators to bring probes into contact with structures or probe pads on your sample. There is a digital multimeter for use at the tool to measure resistance between the probes that are in contact with your sample.
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- The vacuum stage is capable of holding small pieces, 4", and 6" wafers.
The Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station is designated as a General class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are no material restrictions for this tool.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will arrange a time with you to meet for training. Checkout to receive authorization to use the tool independently may require more than one training session.