Furnace Sentro-Tech ST1800C-888
|Furnace Sentro-Tech ST1800C-888|
|Material Processed||No Metals allowed, PI|
|Sample Size||up to 6" wafers|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
The Furnace Sentro-Tech ST1800C-888 is a high temperature box furnace capable of atmospheric annealing with a temperature range of 900°C to 1800°C.
- Minimum temperature 900°C
- Maximum temperature 1800°C
- Ramp up rate = 10°C per minute
- Ramp down rate = 20°C per minute
- Nitrogen purge gas
- Atmospheric pressure
- Substrates up to 6"
The Furnace Sentro-Tech ST1800C-888 is designated as a Semi-Clean class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail in the spreadsheet in the user manual. There are standard recipes for 1000-1800°C with a ramp up rate of 10°C/min and ramp down rate of 20°C/min. There are 6 total segments available on each recipe.
In addition to these, this tool has a a recipe called LNF Custom that users can modify. Only LNF Custom may be modified. Modifying a different recipe will result in loss of access to the tool.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.