Jetfirst 100/150 RTP
|Jetfirst 100 150 RTP|
|Sample Size||Pieces up to 100 mm (4")|
The Jetfirst RTP 100 and RTP 150 are table-top, lamp-heated Rapid Thermal Process (RTP) tools used for annealing, dopant and silicide drive-in and general thermal processing. The tools are designed with minimal thermal mass (a Si wafer or pieces plus a Si wafer carrier mounted with minimal contact) in a cold walled chamber so rapid heating and cooling are possible. These tools are designed for heating up to 975°C with rise times up to 15°C/sec but can only support short dwell times (<10-15mins) at maximum temperature.
- Needs detailed SOP - expect by Fall 2020
- New Computer on Jetfirst 150 - March 2020
- Rapid Thermal Processing chambers
- Tools are designed for short processing only 10 or 15 minutes at max temperature allowed. For longer anneals, you will need to look at using the Angstrom Engineering Furnace or another furnace tube.
- Cold-Walled, Lamp heated Single-wafer chambers
- Air cooled Halogen Lamps
- Real-time thermocouple temperature monitoring
- Wafers mounted on small quartz pins, samples mounted on wafers to reduce thermal mass
- Positive pressure tools (no vaacuum capability.)
- Computer-controlled recipes to set gas flows and lamp power.
- 4" wafers or smaller pieces
- Thicker substrates discouraged
- Tool vents to the cleanroom so all materials must be safe and not dangerously outgas when heated.
The Jetfirst 100 150 RTP is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
IMPORTANT: Even if a material is approved in the RTP tools, consideration must be made as to which recipes you run on those materials. Do not run recipes that will cause materials to melt, outgas or contaminate the chamber.
Individual user recipes are programmed by staff.
- Use helpdesk ticket system to request a new recipe.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
Thermocouple (TC) Calibrations are done either annually and during TC replacement.
TC Calibration Profiles
TC cal is done either once a year or when TC is replaced.
Power Bump Recovery
The tool is kept off so there is nothing to do during a power bump.