Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
Nickel (Ni) is an element with the atomic number 28. It is silvery-white and lustrous in appearance with a slightly golden tinge. Nickel is a transition metal and is a very hard and ductile material.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material.
- Wet Etching
- Metrology/Characterization equipment available in the LNF for measuring physical, optical, and surface properties of this material.
- Discuss common uses/applications for this material. Why this materials is used in the LNF?
- Nickel can be etched with Piranha Etch (380 nm/min), dilute Aqua Regia (100 nm/min)
- Plasma etching
- List of techniques for metrology/characterization can be used with this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
Other Relevant Material Information
- Charts or specific LNF related data for this material.