Online Usage Report
This page provides information to LNF users and LNF PIs about how to obtain details about monthly usage and corresponding charges. The information below was also covered during the new user info session (see slides here).
Login instructions for LNF online services
The LNF online services website is available at http://ssel-sched.eecs.umich.edu/sselOnLine or through the link on the home page of LNF.umich.edu.
For U-M users/PIs, if you have not used this interface before, your username is the same as your U-M uniqname. To set up your LNF password, click "set/reset password" button on the login page. We recommend that you do NOT use your U-M password.
For external users/PIs, if you have not used this interface before, please contact Sandrine Martin 734-277-2365 firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your LNF username.
- If you do not remember your password, click "set/reset password" button on the login page. If you do not remember your LNF username or if you are not receiving the security code, please contact Sandrine Martin 734-277-2365 email@example.com.
- Note to Safari users on Macintosh computers: the logout button does not work. To log out, please close the tab or the browser.
- Once you are logged in, there are additional files available in the Help > User Fees section.
Reports described below are all available in the Reports > User reports section of the LNF online services.
Monthly usage and charge report
Select "User Usage Summary", choose the usage month, year and the user and click “retrieve data”.
The report is divided in 3 increasing levels of details:
- Aggregate By Organization (different companies or universities that the user is working for)
- Aggregate by Accounts (different billing accounts within each organization)
- Billing Details (includes details of usage per room, per equipment, per item purchased)
Note that, at each level of details, there are three categories of charges:
* Room Charges The total number of days, entries and hours are displayed for each room (clean room, chem. room etc) and each account that the user has access to.
The distribution between the different accounts is taken from the apportion time-in-lab page (see Apportionment_Instructions).
* Tool Charges The tool charges are shown per tool and per account that the user has access to. The distribution between the different accounts is based on the account selected by the user at the time of reservation.
* Store Charges The store charges are shown per item and per account that the user has access to. The distribution between the different accounts is based on the data selected by the user at the time of purchase.
For more details about calculation of usage charges, please also see LNF-Charges
User/account report (for PIs only)
Select "Account and Client Report".
Click “Get report” and you will obtain a matrix with the lab users in your group and the accounts that you manage in the LNF online system.
If any change needs to be done (person no longer in your group, expired account, user-account association no longer valid), please let us know asap at LNFfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly chronological usage report
Select "User Detailed Time in Lab", choose the usage month, year and the user and click “retrieve data”.
You will get a chronological report of all room and tool activty during the month.