PSC 122M Mask Cleaner
|PSC 122M Mask Cleaner
|4", 5", 7"
|4" wafers, 6" wafers
The PSC 122M Mask Cleaner is a standardized solution for submicron cleaning of Photomasks, reticles, and substrates. The PSC 122M Mask Cleaner is a cost effective system that utilizes high pressure De-ionized water spray along with an optional surfactant dispense and brush, that allows for cleaning. The drying technique uses a variable spin with nitrogen and a heat lamp.
- [2/5/2021] The mask cleaner is installed and recipes are being developed
- [3/26/2020] The PSC 122M has arrived at the lab
- [3/17/2020] The PSC 122M has shipped. There is currently no timeline for installation.
- [3/30/2021] Mask Cleaner is ready for user training
- The location of the tool will be 1440B
- Equipment Specs
Cleaning of substrates such as masks and wafers
- The surfactant used in this system is: Micro 90
- N2 blowoff
- Heater for drying
Masks are clipped in and wafers are held on using a vacuum pulldown. Chucks can be added and removed with 2 screws. There are chucks available for the following sizes:
- 4" wafers
- 6" wafers
- 4" masks
- 5" masks
- 7" masks
The PSC 122M Mask Cleaner is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
There are several recipes for this tool supported by the LNF, a list of processes can be found in the tool SOP found below.
Users are permitted to change Recipe #6 ONLY. Recipe #6 is a designated custom recipe slot wherein users can enter custom-recipe parameters to meet their cleaning needs. Editing Recipes #1 through #5 will result in immediate loss of access to the tool.
If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard operating procedure
Full Standard Operating Procedure Widget text will go here.
Quick Reference Standard Operating Procedure The quick reference SOP will be printed and placed at the tool Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the Mask Cleaner Quiz.
- Create a helpdesk ticket for final confirmation of your checkout appointment.
- If you pass the quiz the tool engineer will authorize you on the tool. If not you will be contacted to repeat.