== About the Contest ==
Second prize: $75<br />
Third prize: $50 <br /><br />
This year ArtsEngine [https://artsengine.engin.umich.edu/who-we-are/] will grant $100 for the "ArtsEngine Honorary Award" to the entry "that demonstrates a mastery of subject matter and artistic impression ". You can submit an image through LNF Online Services: [https://ssel-sched.eecs. umich.edu/sselonline/PictureContest.aspx https://ssel-sched.eecs.umich.edu/sselonline/PictureContest.aspx]. Submission will be accepted from March 5th, 2019. End of submissions will be announced shortly
* Submissions are done via the LNF Online Services.
* Title the image, use a name that relates to what you see in the photos-show your creativity (i.e. "Sunrise in LNF"). In addition, include a technical description (500 character max).
== Voting== Voting
on the 2019 contest is active. You can vote until July 7th, 2019 at midnight. To vote please go to the following link [[https://ssel-apps.eecs.umich.edu/picture-contest/vote]] ==Instructions for Submission==
* You may upload 1 image only. To replace an image you must delete it and then upload a new one. Note: you can combine multiple images into one collage.
* The following file types are allowed: .png, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg.
* The maximum file size is 30 MB. ''If possible'' a minimum of 300 dpi (1800x2700 pixel) and landscape format.
* Descriptions and photos should not contain any personal information, such as your name. Please only use alphanumerical characters. (no quotes etc)
* There is a 500 character limit for descriptions. Any text beyond this will be truncated.
== Past Winners==
*'''2018 Photo Contest Winners'''<br />
Fist place: Kanghwan Kim<br />
Third place: Dongxiao Yang<br />
2017 Photo Contest Winners]]
*'''2017 Photo Contest Winners'''<br />
Second place: Tal Nagourney<br />
Third place: Mina Zeinali<br />
Photo Contest Winners]]