TEL Mark Vz Coater
|TEL Mark Vz Coater|
|Material Processed||SPR 220, SPR 955|
|Chemicals Used||AZ 726, AZ 300, EBR, HMDS|
The TEL Mark Vz Coater is an automated photoresist coating, baking, vapor prime, stripping and developing tool. It can run full 4" and 6" cassettes of up to 25 wafers at a time. It's capable of having multiple paths running simultaneously (ie., coating and developing from two different cassettes). It automatically pumps SPR 220-(3.0) and SPR 955 photoresists. HMDS is applied via vapor prime. Both developers are CMOS compatible (AZ 726, and AZ 300). The developer temperature, photoresist temperature, developer and spinner motor flanges are controlled to within 0.1°C throughout the process. The spinner also has a temperature and humidity unit. It is located in 1450.
- Automated handling of 4" and 6" wafers
- HMDS Vapor Prime
- Spin coating
- Spray and puddle developing
- SPR 220 (3.0) and SPR 955 (0.9) spinning
- Topside and Backside EBR
- Temperature and Humidity controlled spinner
- AZ 726 puddle and AZ 300 continuous spray developing
- 3 hotplates and 3 coldplates
- HMDS vapor prime oven with dedicated cold plate
- Fully automated robot handling
- Two 100mm elevators & two 150mm elevators
- 4" and 6" wafers
- Glass wafers are okay
- 200 µm to 1000 µm (outside of this range make a ticket)
- No through holes
- No photoresist on the backside of the wafer
The TEL Mark Vz Coater is designated as a General class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
A variety of rpin and develop recipes are available ot the system, including:
- SPR 220: 2 µm, 3 µm, and 5 µm
- SPR 955: 0.97 µm
- AZ 726: Puddle develop from 5 sec to 2 min
- AZ 300: Continuous spray develop from 2 sec to 45 sec
Please see the [Equipment Manual] for detailed descriptions of recipes
See below for photoresist thicknesses for a cassette of 25 4 in wafers
|SPR 955||0.9720 µm ± 0.12%||0.18%|
|SPR 220||3.0092 µm ± 0.38%||0.14%|
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Complete a Lithography training session. If you have already completed this for another tool, you do not need to complete it again.
- Read through the User Manual above.
- Accurately complete the checkout quiz. You may retake as necessary until all answers are correct.
- Schedule a time for a checkout:
- Create a helpdesk ticket for final confirmation of your checkout appointment.
- Authorization will be provided pending demonstration of proper tool use in the presence of a tool engineer.