Tempress S5T4 - Boron Anneal Oxidation
|Tempress S5T4 - Boron Anneal Oxidation|
|Materials Restriction||CMOS Clean|
|Sample Size||Pieces up to 150 mm (6")|
|Gases Used||N2, O2, H2|
|Supported Processes||Tempress S5T4 - Boron Anneal Oxidation#Supported_processes|
The Tempress diffusion system is a modular horizontal furnace designed to process silicon wafers as part of the manufacturing technology of semiconductor, optical, MEMS, and solar devices. After the initial Boron Doping, there will be a high concentration impurity profile at the wafer surface. The Drive in process is used to more evenly distribute, and drive in, the dopant throughout the silicon. The tube also has wet, and dry, oxidation capabilities.
- There are no announcements at this time.
- Silicon only
- Pieces up to 150 mm (6")
- Can process up to 25, 100 mm (4"), and or 25, 150 mm (6") wafers
The Tempress S5T4 - Boron Anneal Oxidation is designated as a CMOS Clean class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
Standard operating procedure
- Create a Help desk Ticket requesting training.
- A process engineer will schedule a time for initial training. After completing training the user can attempt a checkout session. It may be necessary for some users to participate in more than one training session, prior to attempting check out.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the Help desk Ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.