|This page has not been released yet.
Titanium is a lustrous transition metal with the atomic number 22. It has a low denisty and high stregnth. Titanium is a material that is very resistant to corrosion. In appearance, it appears silvery in color.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material. If this is a substrate, refer to what tool/process restrictions there may be and possibly remove the following sub-sections.
- Angstrom Engineering Evovac Evaporator
- Enerjet Evaporator
- SJ-20 Evaporator
- Lab 18-1
- Lab 18-2
- PVD 75 Proline
- Tools in the LNF for etching this material.
- Discuss common uses/applications for this material. Why this materials is used in the LNF?
- List of technologies for etching/pattering this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
- Dektak Profilometer can be used to measure the thickness of the deposited metals.
Other Relevant Material Information
- Charts or specific LNF related data for this material.
- Citations/references for this material, review articles. If possible, examples of users publications which includes the material.