Vertex Multi-Point Toxic Gas Monitoring System
|Vertex Multi-Point Toxic Gas Monitoring System|
|Material Processed||Amine, Chlorine, Fluorine, Hydride, Mineral Acid|
|Gases Used||One system monitors up to nine gas families and more than 40 gases|
Detect more than 40 Toxic Gases Sampling points can be up to 400 feet (120 meters) from the system. There is a choice of universal analyser modules and/or pyrolyzer analyzers. Simplified replacement of Chemcassettes® and automated optics verification
The LNF has three Vertex systems spread across the lab to reach it's more than 150 points. Vertex one and two are located in 1445S. Vertex three is located in 14C10. Quarter inch PTFE tubing is run to sample locations locations across the EECS and LNF to sample the working environment.
- Up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Vertex combines the most advanced Chemcassette, software and optics technologies into a flexible, easy-to-use, and reliable gas monitoring system.
- Monitors up to 9 gas families/more than 40 gases.
- Sampling points can be up to 400 feet (120 meters) from the system.
- Choice of universal analyser modules and/or pyrolyzer analyzers.
- Read through the Detailed Operating Procedure.
- Maintnenace is recorded and tracked in the [LSS Maintenance] document in the Drive folder.
Annual Maintenance Includes
- Chemcassette Change
- Air Flow Calibration
- Filter Change
- Pump Switch-over