Difference between revisions of "ACS 200 cluster tool"
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
Revision as of 12:00, 24 August 2015
|ACS 200 cluster tool|
|Technology||Lithography spin coating/developing|
|Material Processed||spr 220, 1813, and LNF approved photo resist syringes|
|Chemicals Used||MF300, MF319, EBR|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- Automated spin coating
- Automated spray developing
- 4" and 6" wafers
- RC-8 spin coater with gyrset closed cover option
- 4" chuck will accommodate 6"
- spr 220(3.0) and 1813 photo resists automatically dispensed.
- All other approved resists can be coated with EFD dispense option.
- Spray develop module fitted with MF300 and MF319
- Hot plate ovens and HMDS vapor prime chamber
- Fully automated robot handling
- 4" and 6" wafers
- glass wafers not preferred for baking
The ACS 200 cluster tool is designated as a Semi-Clean class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on ACS 200 cluster tool user processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training/checkout.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for training/checkout
Complete spinner clean and conditioning are done semi annually or as needed. Fluid and resist fills are done/checked weekly. Hot plate ovens checked bi weekly and cleaned as needed. Spray develop checked weekly and maintained as needed. Robot training performed annually or as needed.