ACS 200 cluster tool
|ACS 200 cluster tool|
|Material Processed||SPR 220, SPR 955 0.9, and LNF approved photo resist syringes|
|Chemicals Used||MF 300, MF 319, EBR, Acetone, HMDS|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
The ACS 200 cluster tool is an automated photoresist coating, baking, vapor prime, stripping and developing tool. It can run full 4" and 6" cassettes of up to 25 wafers at a time. It's capable of having multiple paths running simultaneously (ie., coating and developing from two different cassettes). It automatically pumps SPR 220-(3.0) and SPR 955 photoresists. Other resists can be set up to automatically dispense from a syringe. The spinner's closed lid option can help aid with more uniform sidewall coating. HMDS is applied via vapor prime. Both developers are CMOS compatible (MF 319, and MF 300). The developer temperature is controlled to within 0.1°C throughout the process.
- Automated spin coating
- Automated spray developing
- Automated vapor prime
- Photoresist stripping
- 4" and 6" wafers
- RC-8 spin coater with gyrset closed cover option
- Spinner equipped with back side rinse arm for 4" wafers only
- 4" chuck will accommodate 6"
- SPR 220-(3.0) and SPR 955 0.9 photo resists automatically dispensed.
- All other approved resists can be coated with EFD dispense option.
- Spray develop module fitted with MF 300 and MF 319
- Hot plate ovens and HMDS vapor prime chamber
- Fully automated robot handling
- 4" and 6" wafers
- Glass wafers not preferred for baking
The ACS 200 cluster tool is designated as a Semi-Clean class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the SPR 220 and SPR 955 pages. The tool is already equipped with various recipes for spin coating at different thicknesses, developing at different times and baking at different temperatures. If the tool is not equipped with a recipe that you need, then please create a helpdesk ticket. Follow this link to view a table of all supported recipes currently available on the tool.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Complete a Lithography training session. If you have already completed this for another tool, you do not need to complete it again.
- Practice on the tool with your mentor.
- Read through the User Manual above.
- Accurately complete the checkout quiz. You may retake as necessary until all answers are correct.
- Schedule a time for a checkout:
- Find an available time for checkout here.
- Verify that the tool is available in the LNF Online Services at the time you are requesting.
- After confirmation that the event is scheduled in Calendly, invite the staff member assigned to your event to a Staff Support reservation at that time.
- Create a helpdesk ticket for final confirmation of your checkout appointment.
- Authorization will be provided pending demonstration of proper tool use in the presence of a tool engineer.