|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
|About this Process|
|Chemicals Used||AZ 12XT, AZ 726|
Az 12XT is a chemical enhanced positive tone photo resist (PR). In a chemical enhanced PR the exposure step creates a latent image and a week acid in the PR. The chemical reaction that makes the PR soluble in developer happens during the post exposure bake (PEB). This makes the length and temperature of the PEB extremely important. One of the advantages of the chemical enhance resits for thick resist is that it eliminate the waiting steps.
- HMDS in YES Image Revers Oven
- For Plating, Wet etching, or glass RIE etching set the oven temp to 140°C. You need to allow 40 minutes each for the oven to heat and cool.
- RIE etching can us HMDS applied at 90°C
- Spin AZ 12xt
- Bake for 3minutes on a 110°C hotplate with the lid lowered
- Exposure 10-17um
- MA and MA/BA6 12-16 sec
- Stepper 0.27-0.3 sec, Focus -30-0.
- For 3 and 4k spins - 1 minute on a 90° hotplate with the lid lowered
- For a 2K spin - 1.5 minutes on a 90° hotplate with the lid lowered
- For a 1K spin - 4 minutes on a 90° hotplate with the lid lowered
- Develop on the CEE Develop stations using 726 DP 60-60
- Hard Bake
- For wet etching or platting a hard bake at 110°C is recommended.
- For thickness <17um spins removal as normal. (ash, PRS-2000, nanostrip)
- For thickness >17um
- PRS-2000 at 60°C for 10-15 minutes, or
- Ash at temp lower than 100°C to break through RIE hardened layer
- PRS-2000 after ash to remove most of PR
AZ 12xt spin curve on the CEE 100
- Exposure time vs Spin Speed on Contact Aligners
- Exposure time on Contact Aligners vs Development time