Acid Bench 73
|Acid Bench 73|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- The Acid Bench 73 is for wet processing of with piece parts, 4, and 6 inch samples of mixed materials. This includes 3-5 and 2-6 materials, samples with polymers, and irregularly shaped samples.
- Wafers that are going into furnaces or other CMOS-clean tools should not be processed in Acid Bench 73.
- Feedback control hot plate
- QDR/Cascade tank
- Bottle wash
- Sink with goose neck
- Open deck space
- Piece Part to 6 inch wafers
- Open to all approved substrates/materials
- Some materials may require the use of private beakers
The Acid Bench 73 is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on Acid Bench 73 User Processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard Operating Procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Take the General Wet Bench Training
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Open a help desk ticket and request a checkout.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for checkout.
- Complete the 1440 Acid Bench quiz.
- If you pass the quiz the tool engineer will authorize you on the tool. If not you will be contacted to repeat.
There are no staff maintained processes or tanks at this bench.