Acid Bench 92
|Acid Bench 92|
|Material Processed||metals allowed, except corrosive and toxic materials|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
The Acid Bench 92 is a...
- Update this with announcements as necessary
This is a general acid processing wet bench, supported processes are listed below. Many users processes available
- Metal etch
- Cu plating
- Ni plating
- In plating
- Fe-Ni plating
- HF-Nitric anisotropic Si etch
- PFC after CMP
- Piranha Clean
- RF / Power Specs
- Wafer Size
- Wafer type
- Any mounting?
- Wafer thickness
The Acid Bench 92 is designated as a Undefined class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on Acid Bench 92 user processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the training request form here.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz here.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.