Angstrom Engineering Furnace
This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents.
|Angstrom Engineering Furnace|
|Material Processed||CNT, Graphene|
|Sample Size||pieces up to 4" wafers|
|Gases Used||N2, Ar, He, O2, H2, CH4, C2H2, C2H4|
- No announcements at this time.
- Annealing (up to 1000°C)
- Carbon nanotube growth
- Graphene deposition
This section's factual accuracy is disputed.
- Gauge 1: 1-760 Torr
- Gauge 2: 0-1 Torr
- Lamp heated assemblies
- Up to 1000°C
- Up to 100°C/min ramp rate
- Multiple assemblies
- 2" annealing assembly
- 2" CNT assembly
- 2" graphene assembly
- 6" annealing assembly
- 2" assemblies can accommodate small pieces
- 6" assembly can accommodate pieces up to 150mm (6") wafers
This tool has an incomplete or incorrect approved material list.
The Angstrom Engineering Furnace is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are currently no supported processes for this tool. For assistance developing custom recipes, please create a helpdesk ticket.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Help desk Ticket requesting training.
- A process engineer will schedule a time for initial training. After completing training the user can attempt a checkout session. It may be necessary for some users to participate in more than one training session, prior to attempting check out.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the Help desk Ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
- Preventive maintenance for this tool is not necessary. We just fix it when it breaks.