Angstrom Engineering Furnace
|Angstrom Engineering Furnace|
|Material Processed||CNT, Graphene|
|Sample Size||pieces up to 4" wafers|
|Gases Used||N2, Ar, He, O2, H2, CH4, C2H2, C2H4|
- No announcements at this time.
- Annealing (up to 1000°C)
- Carbon nanotube growth
- Graphene deposition
This section's factual accuracy is disputed.
- Gauge 1: 1-760 Torr
- Gauge 2: 0-1 Torr
- Lamp heated assemblies
- Up to 1000°C
- Up to 100°C/min ramp rate
- Multiple assemblies
- 2" annealing assembly
- 2" CNT assembly
- 2" graphene assembly
- 6" annealing assembly
- 2" assemblies can accommodate small pieces
- 6" assembly can accommodate pieces up to 150mm (6") wafers
This tool has an incomplete or incorrect approved material list.
The Angstrom Engineering Furnace is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are currently no supported processes for this tool. For assistance developing custom recipes, please create a helpdesk ticket.
Standard operating procedure
This article 's SOP does not follow the LNF Equipment Manual Guidelines.
Widget text will go here.
- Read the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Help desk Ticket requesting training.
- A process engineer will schedule a time for initial training. After completing training the user can attempt a checkout session. It may be necessary for some users to participate in more than one training session, prior to attempting check out.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the Help desk Ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
If there is an issue with the tool, please create a helpdesk ticket.