Badges/Name Tag Policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Everyone should have a badge that meets the following criteria. If you do not please contact LNF staff at  to obtain one. If you do not have a badge you will be asked to leave the cleanroom and obtain one.
Reason for Policy
- To help identify everyone in the cleanroom and facilitate communication between users in the lab.
- Everyone in the cleanroom will have a name badge.
- The information on the badge will be easy to read.
- The badge will have the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Group Associated with
- Month/Year of first entry to the clean room
- Badge Colors are determined by last names as follows
- Blue - A-D
- Black - E-J
- Red - K-M
- White - N-S
- Green - T-Z
- Orange - Staff
- Yellow - Temporary
- You may have multiple badges (one for wearing in the cleanroom and one to stay on your gowning room bag while you are in the cleanroom) but only one can be kept in the gowning room.
- All gowning bags with suits in them must have a badge attached to the bag or the coat hanger.
- If two badges are found in the gowning room during Thursday's lab clean (8:30-9:30am) one of them will be removed.
- If you do not have a badge, need a new one, or want a second one you may request a new one from email@example.com or stop by the LNF store. In the meantime, please use a temporary bade (yellow holder and complete the template cards found in the lower-right storage bin).