CEE Developer 2
|CEE Developer 2|
6", 4", pieces, 5" masks,4" masks
|Chemicals Used||AZ 726, CD-30|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
The CEE Developers are used to develop photoresist after it's been exposed to UV light by forming a puddle of developer on the wafer. They can accept pieces, 4" and 6" wafers as well as 4", 5" and 7" mask plates. Due to their automation, they are well suited for highly repeatable puddle developing of photoresist. They are located in 1440C across from the CEE 200X PR Spinners.
- None at this time.
- Can develop most common photoresists
- Available developer
- 6000 rpm max speed
- Servo controlled
- Pieces up to 2", pieces smaller than 10mm must be mounted
- 4" wafer
- 6" wafer
- 4" mask
- 5" mask
The CEE Developer 2 is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
The CEE Developer has several recipes available for pieces, 4" and 6" wafers from 10 sec to 160 sec in 10 sec increments. These exist in single puddle (SP) and double puddle (DP). A single puddle dispenses 1 puddle of developer onto the wafer, where as the double puddle adds a second puddle of fresh developer half way through the develop. The recipe name is in a developer_size_SP/DP_time format. The size dictates how much developer it dispenses, and the time is in seconds.
Standard Operating Procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Complete a Lithography training session. If you have already completed this for another tool, you do not need to complete it again.
- Practice on the tool with your mentor
- Read through the User Manual above.
- Accurately complete the checkout quiz. You may retake as necessary until all answers are correct.
- Schedule a time for a checkout here
- Create a helpdesk ticket for final confirmation of your checkout appointment.
- If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
Twice a week during lab clean the CEE's are cleaned and organized. Also the vacuum fluid trap is routinely emptied.