CL200 Megasonic Cleaner
The CL200 Megasonic Cleaner is a substrate cleaner that can process 100 mm or 150 mm wafers. It uses either DI or an RCA clean with a megasonic action to clean the wafers. The tool then dries the wafers via spinning with IR heating. Wafers should be cleaned in this tool before going into a bonder such as the EVG 520IS or SB-6E Bonder to reduce particulate.
|CL200 Megasonic Cleaner|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
- Remove particulate from wafers
- 3000 RPM drive
- IR heating to dry off wafers
- Vibratory motor to align wafers
- Primarily 100 mm
- Can be converted to 150 mm
The CL200 Megasonic Cleaner is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
The CL200 has standard recipes for a megasonic clean with DI. The main editable parameters are the number of scans, number of cycles, and the spin speed.
|4in Clean Single Wafer||Yes||No||A general purpose clean for 100 mm wafers|
|4in RCA Clean Single Wafer||Yes||Yes||A general purpose JTB-100 clean for 100 mm wafers|
|6in Clean Single Wafer||Yes||No||A general purpose clean for 150 mm wafers|
|6in RCA Clean Single Wafer||Yes||Yes||A general purpose JTB-100 clean for 150 mm wafers|
Standard Operating Procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
Once a month the chamber is inspected and cleaned.