The pages listed in this category are templates
This is a category of templates used for marking articles as requiring cleanup. It is similar to Category:Request templates but the templates here are used in articles themselves instead of on talk pages.
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Cleanup templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Cleanup templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Is the article actually worthy of inclusion?
Before placing templates on a page it is worthwhile to cast a critical eye over the page to determine whether it should in fact be included in the LNF Wiki. Some articles can be tagged for speedy deletion or marked as an article for deletion.
This category currently contains no pages or media.