| Templates relating to inline template messages. |
These are inline cleanup, dispute and citation templates.
Templates that are not template messages but formatting/function or typing-aid templates, essentially transparent to the reader, do not belong here.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be inline templates.
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Inline templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Inline templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.