The pages listed in this category are templates
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:LNF wiki notification templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:LNF wiki notification templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category contains templates which provide standardized messages for different scenarios. Many of them (especially those in the subcategories) are supposed to be substituted on user talk pages.
This category has only the following subcategory.