The pages listed in this category are templates
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Lua-based templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Lua-based templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
The Category:Lua-based templates is an index of LNF Wiki:templates which
#invoke modules written in Lua script, using the Scribunto interface.
Pages in category "Lua-based templates"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.