Deep UV SenLights PL16
|Deep UV SenLights PL16|
|Sample Size||pieces up to a 6" wafer|
|Overview||[??? System Overview]|
|Operating Procedure||[??? SOP]|
|Supported Processes||[??? Supported Processes]|
Warning: This page is under construction (Oct 2019)
The SenLights DUV PL16 is a DUV exposure tool that can be used for ozone cleaning and hardbaking photoresist. It has a variable height stage that can accommodate up to 6" wafers
- Aprox. 15 mW/cm2 at 30mm of 254nm light
- 185nm light for ozone generation
- Low concentrations of ozone in the range of 20-200ppm
- Pieces to a 150mm wafer, up to ~5cm thick
The Deep UV SenLights PL16 is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
- Surface cleaning via ozone
- Polymer etching va ozone
- Positive photoresist (novolac based) crosslinking
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the SOP quiz
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting checkout.
The etch rate of a 100mm Si wafer coated with SPR 955 is monitored on a aprox. biweekly basis.