Deep UV SenLights PL16
|Deep UV SenLights PL16|
|Sample Size||pieces up to a 6" wafer|
|Supported Processes||[??? Supported Processes]|
Warning: This page is under construction (Oct 2019)
The SenLights PL16 is a Deep UV exposure tool that can be used for ozone cleaning, hard-baking photoresist, and surface treatments.
- Surface cleaning via ozone
- Polymer etching va ozone
- Positive photoresist (novolac based) crosslinking
- PDMS Surface Modification
- Surface prep for low temp fusion bonding
- Aprox. 15 mW/cm2 at 30mm of 254nm light
- 185nm light for ozone generation
- Low concentrations of ozone in the range of 20-200ppm
- Pieces to a 150mm wafer, up to 70mm thick
The Deep UV SenLights PL16 is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
- Read through this page and the Equipment Manual
- Complete the SOP quiz
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting checkout.
The etch rate of a 100mm Si wafer coated with SPR 955 is monitored on a aprox. biweekly basis.