E-Beam Spinner/Hot-Plate Bench 21
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|E-Beam Spinner Hot-Plate Bench 21|
|Technology||Wet chemical processing|
|Material Processed||PMMA, ZEP, HSQ, E-Spacer, aquaSAVE|
|Sample Size||10 mm X 10 mm piece parts to 4" wafers|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
The E-Beam Spinner Hot-Plate Bench 21 is a fully programmable, manual dispense, e-beam resist spinner located in 1480A. It can accept 10 mm X 10 mm pieces to 4" wafers.
- The E-Beam Spinner/Hot-Plate Bench 21 is online
Available e-beam resists: PMMA, ZEP, HSQ
For all other resists, please contact staff to request approval
- Up to 6K rpm spin rates
- Hot plate preset at 180°C
- Photoresist is dispensed manually
- 10 mm x 10 mm pieces up to 4" wafers
- No substrate material requirements
- Available Chucks
- 4" Chuck (Ø 2.25")
- Large Piece Chuck (Ø 0.75")
- Small Piece Chuck (Ø 0.25" - chuck ; Ø 0.375" - O-ring)
Listed below are the Film Thicknesses vs spin Speed for commonly used e-beam resists at LNF
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for training and checkout.
Once a week during lab clean the E-Beam Spinner/Hot-Plate Bench 21 is cleaned and the spinner bowl liner is checked/ replaced if necessary