|Material Processed||Si, Glass|
|Sample Size||pieces, 100 mm, 150 mm|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
The EVG 510 is a wafer bonder designed for
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- RF / Power Specs
- Pieces, 100 mm, 150 mm
- Wafer type
- Wafer thickness ?
The EVG 510 is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on EVG 510 User Processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard Operating Procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the training request form here.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz here.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
Once a week the chucks are cleaned and inspected for damage. A monitor run is performed every XXXX on a 150 mm wafer XXX