This The SOP still needs a lot of work. 's Equipment Manual does not follow the LNF Equipment Manual Guidelines.
|Material Processed||Si, Glass|
|Sample Size||pieces, 100 mm, 150 mm|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
The EVG 510 is a wafer bonder capable of bonding pieces up to 150 mm wafers. It is primarily used for polymer bonding and wafer mounting with WaferBOND, but can also be used for other other types of bonding. Generally the EVG 520IS should be used for non-polymer bonding since the chamber is less continamted with as the chamber does not allow polymers making the tool cleaner. Also the CL200 Megasonic Cleaner can be used before bonding to reduce particulate.
- None at this time
- Wafer Mounting via WaferBOND
- 0 to 10 kN
- 1e-5 mBar
- ACP 28G Backing pump with Turbo
- 20°C to 550°C
- 45°C/min heating rate
- Passive cooling (1°C/min)
- ± 2000 V
- Up to 50 mA
- Pieces, 100 mm, 150 mm
The EVG 510 is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
Standard Operating Procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz here.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
Once a week the chucks are cleaned and inspected for damage.
This section's factual accuracy is disputed.
A monitor run is performed every other month on a 150 mm wafer to ensure that the tool is in good operating condition.