|Material Processed||Si, Glass|
|Sample Size||pieces, 100 mm, 150 mm|
The EVG 520 is a wafer bonder capable of bonding pieces up to 150 mm wafers. It is primarily used for anodic, fusion and thermocompression bonding. Also the CL200 Megasonic Cleaner can be used before bonding to reduce particulate.
- None at this time
- 0 to 60 kN
- 1e-5 mBar
- ACP 28G Backing pump with Turbo
- 20°C to 550°C
- 45°C/min heating rate
- Active cooling (?°C/min)
- ± 2000 V
- Up to 50 mA
- Pieces, 100 mm, 150 mm
The EVG 520IS is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
The supported processes for this tool are described in detail in the supported processes document. For a specific process the maximum chuck force should not exceed the guidelines below.
|150 mm||100 mm||75 mm||50 mm|
Standard Operating Procedure
This article 's SOP does not follow the LNF Equipment Manual Guidelines.
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz here.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
This section's factual accuracy is disputed.
Once a week the chucks are cleaned and inspected for damage. A monitor run is performed every other month on a 150 mm wafer to ensure that the tool is in good operating condition.