Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station
|Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station|
|Sample Size||pieces up to 6" wafers|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page and tool have not been released yet.|
The Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station is a system that allows for electrical testing of structures using high precision micro manipulators to bring probes into contact with structures or probe pads on your sample. There is a digital multimeter for use at the tool to measure resistance between the probes that are in contact with your sample.
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- The vacuum stage is capable of holding small pieces, 4", and 6" wafers.
The Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
There are no material restrictions for this tool.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on Everbeing BD-6 Probe Station user processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a [http://ssel-sched.eecs.umich.edu/sselScheduler/ResourceContact.aspx?tabindex=3&path=0:0:0:
- Helpdesk Ticket] requesting training.
- A tool engineer will arrange a time with you to meet for training. Checkout to receive authorization to use the tool independently may require more than one training session.