This page includes links to financial announcements and memos related to the Lurie Nanofabrication Facility, as well as current fee schedules and rates. Please see Internal billing procedure for the steps and details of the LNF internal billing process.
Fiscal Year 2023
Fee schedules effective January 1 2023:
- internal (charged to U-M shortcode),
- U.S. academic and government, and
- non-academic and foreign rates.
Key updates are:
- Room rates (daily and entry fees) have not changed.
- Most tool rates have increased by about 3%, i.e. for academic rates +$1/hr or +$2/hr above their previous value.
- Due to higher maintenance/consumable costs on a few tools, their rates have gone up by more than 3%. None of these increases exceed +$3/hr above their prior academic rate.
- The JEOL e-beam lithography tool rate has not changed.
- The usage and billing structure for PDMS processing has changed: PDMS kits are no longer shared among the user community: they should be purchased by users, and the Solvent 94 bench rate has decreased accordingly.
- Note that costs for store items are updated regularly to adjust to market conditions.
Fiscal Year 2022
No change. internal (charged to U-M shortcode), U.S. academic and government, and non-academic and foreign rates. Precious metal rates are included in fee schedules (files listed above). (April 2021)
Fiscal Year 2021
Annual fee update: no significant change except for realignment of tool rates for the Glass etcher and LAM 9400 RIE tools. internal (charged to U-M shortcode), U.S. academic, and non-academic and foreign rates. Precious metal rates are included in fee schedules (files listed above). (April 2021)
Fiscal Year 2020
Pt deposition process by ALD is released: Material surcharge included in files linked below. (June 2019)