This page includes links to financial announcements and memos related to the Lurie Nanofabrication Facility. Please see Internal billing procedure for the steps and details of the LNF internal billing process.
Fiscal Year 2023
Fee schedules are expected to be updated in January 2023, pending approval from the U-M office of Enterprise Financial Planning & Analysis:
- internal (charged to U-M shortcode),
- U.S. academic and government, and
- non-academic and foreign rates.
Key updates are:
- Room rates (daily and entry fees) will not change.
- Most tool rates will increase by about 3%, i.e. for academic rates +$1/hr or +$2/hr above their current value.
- Due to higher maintenance/consumable costs on a few tools, their rates will go up by more than 3%. None of these increases exceed +$3/hr above their current academic rate.
- The JEOL e-beam lithography tool rate will not change.
- The usage and billing structure for PDMS processing is changing: PDMS kits will no longer be shared among the user community: they will be purchased by users, and the Solvent 94 bench rate will decrease accordingly.
- Note that costs for store items are updated regularly to adjust to market conditions.
Fiscal Year 2022
Fiscal Year 2021
Annual fee update: no significant change except for realignment of tool rates for the Glass etcher and LAM 9400 RIE tools. internal (charged to U-M shortcode), U.S. academic, and non-academic and foreign rates. Precious metal rates are included in fee schedules (files listed above). (April 2021)
Fiscal Year 2020
Pt deposition process by ALD is released: Material surcharge included in files linked below. (June 2019)