General Wet Bench Training
This is a group orientation session on LNF Cleanroom Wet Benches. The session will cover bench safety, bench and labware labeling policies, what benches and processes are available, and which types of material are allowed at different benches.
The training will be as follows:
- Attend a General Wet Bench Training session
- Take and pass the online quiz.
- Bench level training with mentor or staff
- Bench Level Checkout with staff
- Take and pass online bench level quiz
Please fill out the following form to request training and a staff member will get back to you with a scheduled time. Please be aware that we try to group together more than one lab user per training, so the sessions are not given on set dates. Trainings are capped at 6 people.
After completing the training session, please fill out this quiz.
Bench Level Training
After you have passed the General Cleanroom Wet Bench quiz please open a help desk ticket on the bench you need for bench level training/checkout. If you are requesting checkout we expect you to have worked with your mentor and be ready to perform your process. You can open one ticket on to get training on the following groups of benches.
- Acid Bench 72, Acid Bench 73, and Acid Bench 82
- Mask Bench 13 and Base Bench 63
- Solvent Bench 14, Solvent Bench 83, and Solvent Bench 84
- Acid Bench 12
- Acid Bench 02
- PFC Bench 01
- RCA Bench 81
Widget text will go here.