General Wet Bench Training
General Wet Bench is an online orientation training session on LNF Cleanroom Wet Benches. The session will cover bench safety, bench, and labware labeling policies, what benches and processes are available, and which types of materials are allowed at different benches.
The training will be as follows:
- Attend a virtual General Wet Bench Training session: https://rise.articulate.com/share/vn2Zf8VUbSpxQ4KFh-snYwzwluJ7i24U
- Take and pass the online quiz AFTER attending the training session.
- Bench level training with mentor or staff
- Bench Level Checkout with staff
- Take and pass online bench level quiz
AFTER completing the training session, please fill out this quiz. This is the same quiz that is linked at the end of the RISE training.
Bench Level Training
After you have passed the General Cleanroom Wet Bench quiz please open a help desk ticket on the bench you need for bench level training/checkout. If you are requesting checkout we expect you to have worked with your mentor and be ready to perform your process. The following quizzes are linked, however you should be checked out on individual benches.
- Acid Bench 72, Acid Bench 73, and Acid Bench 82
- Mask Bench 13
- Base Bench 63
- Solvent Bench 14, Solvent Bench 83, and Solvent Bench 84
- Acid Bench 12
- Acid Bench 02
- PFC Bench 01
- RCA Bench 81
Widget text will go here.