Difference between revisions of "LAM 9400/Processes"
< LAM 9400Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 22:05, 2 July 2019
The LAM 9400 has a variety of processes available. There are standard supported recipes for poly, oxide and nitride, although there are many more materials etched via user created recipes.
- LAM 9400/Processes/mnf_oxide1
- A SiO2 etch
- LAM 9400/Processes/mnf_oxynite2
- A etch designed to etch oxide and nitride at similar rates
- LAM 9400/Processes/mnf_nitride1
- An etch designed to be selective to oxide
- LAM 9400/Processes/LNF_Poly
- An etch designed for polysilicon
- LAM 9400/Processes/LNF_Ti_thin
- LAM 9400/Processes/LNF_Aluminum
- LAM 9400/Processes/LNF_TiN_sel_Al2O3