LNF Glove Policy
|LNF Glove Policy
The following page describes the glove policy at the Lurie Nanofabrication Facility.
Nitrile gloves are to be worn at all times in the lab. Gloves are worn to protect the user, the lab, instruments, tools, and ultimately the devices themselves.
Different equipment requires different gloves
- Solvent Benches - Trionic or Neoprene gloves
- Acid Benches - Trionic gloves
- Base Benches - Trionic gloves
- Spinners - wear Neoprene gloves when working with photoresist
- Citations/references for this material
- Follow the SOP below for when and where to use different types of gloves
Widget text will go here.