LNF Sputter Adding New Films
The Lab 18's have two access categories, user and superuser. User level access allows access to the standard recipes where as superuser access allows users to change targets, run variable parameter recipe and create private recipes.
Requesting new materials
The functionality of this program... Helps promote research
- Create a request using the New Sputter Material Request Form.
- Create a helpdesk ticket to inform LNF staff of your request and to provide them with a forum to communicate with you.
- Your request will be reviewed by the LNF management and staff.
See the Requesting a new material tutorial for specifics.
TORUS® Circular HV (High Vacuum) Magnetron Sputtering Sources
TORUS® Mag Keeper™
Superuser access provides access to:
- Target change
- Modify and run VP (variable parameter) recipes
- Create and support private recipes
- Support and train colleagues
- Custom film development
- Reactive sputtering
- Heated recipes (up to 350°C)
- Co-Sputtered films
- Applied bias voltages
All training and checkout should be managed via the LNF helpdesk.