Difference between revisions of "MA-BA-6 Mask-Bond Aligner"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Revision as of 10:37, 4 May 2015
|MA-BA-6 Mask-Bond Aligner|
|Mask Materials||4", 5", 7"|
|Sample Size||4" and 6" wafers. Pieces with staff approval|
|Chemicals Used||lnf approved photoresists|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
This tool is primarily used to expose photo-definable materials. We allow 4” masks, 5” masks, 7” masks, transparencies, shadow masking, or just flood exposure. The tooling can also be changed out to provide wafer to wafer alignment for wafers that need to be aligned before bonding in the SB6-e.
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- 1-2um min feature size resolution in thin resist
- Aspect Ratio 1:3 fairly standard
- substrate thickness of 3-4mm possible
Widget text will go here.
- Broadband light source calibrated to 20mJ/sec at the 405nm peak. Total broadband dose about 30mJ/sec
- 4" and 6" chucks. Backside alignment piece chuck available with staff permission
- 4", 5" and 7" mask holders
- Flood exposure, soft, hard, and Vacuum contact capable
- Capable of topside, backside and wafer to wafer alignment
- 10mm stage travel, 150mm microscope objective travel with split field view camera option
- full 4" and 6" wafers standard. Pieces possible with tool engineer approval
- Mounting may be necessary if wafer has thru holes, etc. Create helpdesk ticket for assistance
- Wafer thickness up to 3 or 4mm
The MA-BA-6 Mask-Bond Aligner is designated as a Undefined class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email email@example.com for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on MA-BA-6 Mask-Bond Aligner User Processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard Operating Procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the training request form here.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.