Difference between revisions of "NP12 nanoPREP"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 10:31, 25 August 2015
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
This tool is an atmospheric plasma tool that generates a N2 plasma which scans over the wafer surface. It is used for wafer surface modification. Usually plasma activation prior to wafer bonding. Plasma activation helps to reduce successful bonding temperatures in many materials and enables fusion bonding of Si substrates.
- Update this with announcements as necessary
- 500 W direct N2 plasma
- programmable scan speed and dose
- adjustable for various substrate thicknesses up to several mm
- wafers from 10 mm pieces up to 12" diameter
- N2 plasma
- Plasma scan of substrate surface is at atmosphere
- Programmable plasma power
- Wafer Size
- Wafer type
- Any mounting?
- Wafer thickness
The NP12 nanoPREP is designated as a Semi-Clean class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on NP12 nanoPREP user processes. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
- Read through this page and the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the training request form here.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz here.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.