Nanoquest II Ion Mill
|Nanoquest II Ion Mill|
|Manufacturer||Intlvac Thin Film|
|Sample Size||100 mm, 150 mm|
|Gases Used||Ar, O2, N2|
|Operating Procedure||not released|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
The Nanoquest II Ion Mill is a...
- Etch rates of <2 nm/min up to >40 nm/min for a wide variety of materials
- Ebara EMT3300MK turbo pump
- Base pressure < 10-7
- Actively cooled platen with Dri-chuck mounting system
- 100 mm and 150 mm chucks available
- 5°C - 40°C range
- KRI RFICP220 gridded ion source
- Beam current up to 1500 mA
- Beam voltage up to 1000 V
- 3" dia RF magnetron sputter cathode
- 100 mm or 150 mm wafers
- Smaller samples may be mounted to a carrier wafer at the sample mounting station
- 3 mm max height[dubious ]
The Nanoquest II Ion Mill is designated as a Metals class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
Initial characterization data for several recipes provided by the vendor are shown in the table below. Data is for thermal oxide and SPR 220. Uniformity data is from the thermal oxide measurement on 150 mm wafers with 10 mm edge exclusion.
|Recipe Name||Oxide Etch Rate
|SPR 220 Etch Rate
(10 mm EE)
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
Please create a helpdesk ticket if you have an urgent, high priority need for the tool and include as much process information as possible. A staff member will contact you regarding your process and schedule.